Donnerstag, 3. September 2009

And I WILL GO TO IVY LEAGUE! Well...at least dress as if...

Guys. Think about all those American movies and TV shows where all these smart kids are running around in shirts or sweaters with HARVARD, YALE, CORNELL or BROWN on the front? Ever wished to have one for your own? Well. That's possible. Just go to Ivy Sport and order the clothes from YOUR personal (dream) college. I really wanna get a YALE shirt as soon as possible. Just to pretend ^^

Favorite Outfit of the Week

Alexander McQueen Dress and Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots. All by Net-A-Porter.

I just love this simple and down-to-earth elegance of this outfit. It is so street-likeable and you can wear it to so many different occasions. Out clubbing, in an art gallery, shopping or having a girls lunch. There are so many ways and I will really try to find something like that on my next shopping trip.

WANT of the WEEK

CHANEL launched this limited edition of Rouge Allure just a few weeks ago and I really fear that it is sold out. The are called Maniac, Hysteria and Obscure and I really fell madly in love with Hysteria, the purple in the middle. So, as soon as I am in Vienna I will run through all the shops and try to find them. Wish me luck to find at least one. If I am lucky enough I'll post a pic.

Stay stylish.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen