Dienstag, 18. August 2009

My decision was ... Fatale. Literally.

As I wrote earlier that day, I searched through the city to find the perfect lipstick for the theme party. But then I realized, that it would be better if I buy a lipstick that I would wear more often instead of just this only evening. So I asked for a make up artist in a local make up store for help and I got it. Here is how it looks.


The lipstick is Chanel's Rouge Allure N°71 - Fatale and I absolutley love it. You should have seen me with a lighter color...I looked like a clown. So...just a small hint...if you're looking for a perfect lipstick, go to the store and ask for advice, believe me, you'll be thankful afterwards.

I know, you can't really see the necklace, but I bought it today at MONSOON/Accessorize because I really didn't have any flowers lying around. I think they are camellias, the favorite flowers of Coco Chanel.

Okay...because we are already talking about jewellery...I also found a beautiful necklace in a Lanvin-style...I will mix it with a plain white t-shirt, jeans and high heels. Can't wait.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen