Sonntag, 9. August 2009

Well, here we go!

Hi Guys. I have to admit, I always wanted to do a fashion-blog but I was never quite sure about the 'how' to do it. But I really think that fashion is such an independent area that everyone can write about it. And this is how I'll go from now on.

To me fashion is so much more than a word. Fashion is a blessing because it gives you the chance to express yourself in your own way. No style is like the other, we are all unique and different and show this through the way we dress.

Feel-Good-Buy-Of-The-Week:

I went shopping with my mum in the first district of Vienna and found this really cute shoes at ZARA. I totally LOVE them.


I kinda thought of them as the magical dancing-shoes of the one fairytale and just fell for them.They match perfectly with a new Pucci-like-dress I bought at Mango, really swinging-sixties and exactly what some designers are trying to bring back.

Favourite piece:
This Calabria Three Flower Ring is designed by British Alex Monroe and is just unbelievably gorgeous. It's (of course) handmade and -to me- represents some true English romance, Jane-Austen-style, baby. There is also a fitting necklace and everything can be also ordered in silver. More informationa at his homepage or at Net A Porter.

Is anyone thinking about seeing the movie 'Coco avant Chanel'? I just checked out the trailer a few days ago and i have to admit, it looks amazing. Or should I say, she? Audrey Tautou looks amazing in the faboulous costumes and I don't know another movie who could win the OSCAR for that category easier. Karl Lagerfeld at his best. No matter what he says, you just have to love him for what he is doing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen