I am in the middle of this problem for about one week. Two of my dearest friends (twins) are celebrating their 20ieth brithday with the theme 'Burlesque'. So...I searched the web a little bit and even this isn't my real outfit for the party, it is pretty close. This is what I found on Net-A-Porter.
Dress by Red Valentino:

Shoes by Christian Louboutin:
For glamour hair by Louis Mariette:
And finally...I need to add a red-colored lipstick. Haven't bought it yet and also haven't decide if I go for a really Valentino red or a really dark blood red. Typical Burlesque me and my friends will cover our eyes in the darkest eyeshadows and throw some glittering in our hair.
If you are not really the theme-type and you feel unwell dressing up, just pick a small accesoire from the theme. For 'Vampire' it could be simply red lipstick, for 'Pirate' do it like Johnny Depp and get dozens of different brace- and necklaces. Just pick something to show your respect for the host and his/her idea behind. And if you need help, contact me. (:
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen