Everywhere I go, it always seems like I am passing different kind of flower gardens. The majority of the shops around Vienna are full of them. Skirts, dresses, shirts, bags, purses, shoes and leggings, they are everywhere. I am really into the idea of making the world a little bit more friendly in wearing flowers. Okay, maybe it's also because I am into the Woodstock-revival that will be this year (Happy 40ieth B-Day!) and trying to get into the hippie-feeling.
So, for today my favourite pick is of course a flower-power pick. A beautiful dress by the English shop Boden that I will -hopefully- soon call my own.

I would wear this with plain black shoes and a small black purse. This dress just doesn't need anything more special, it is special and beautiful enough. What I like most on this flowers is that they look like they were straightly painted and not just printed...yeah, call me over-romantic but I guess at the moment I got a Rosamunde-Pilcher-mood. (:
If YOU are trying to get into the flower-mood, just check out your closest ZARA, Mango or H&M; believe me. You will at least find ONE thing that will let your outfit flow(er).
Pick-Of-The-Day:
Because they would SO match the dress and they are timeless...Christian Louboutins finest Décolleté 100 Jazz Pumps...haaach...you are always aloud to dream. If anyone cares, my size is 39,5 (: Just to let you know.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen